- All entries will be reviewed by the expert international judging panel which will choose a shortlist of 15 projects.
- The top 6 commended projects will then be visited by an independent critic before the winner is selected by the judges.
- All shortlisted projects will be featured in the December 2024/ January 2025 issue of The Architectural Review, with in-depth building studies for the top 6.
- The opportunity to have an independent critic visit and review your project for the December/January issue of The Architectural Review.
- All entrants will have their project listed on the AR House awards website, each with an image and URL.
- All shortlisted projects will be promoted on the AR website, emails and via social media to its more than one million readers worldwide.
'Being commended means a lot to our practice because AR House rewards what we have done, rather than who we are'
Søren Pihlmann, Pihlmann Architects
'Winning the 2023 AR House awards is a meaningful validation of our work, recognising the efforts of the collaborators and volunteers who have contributed to the project'
Maggie Ma, Domat